Returns, Exchanges & Cancellation
We promise to be your trusted partner for cultivation by delivering the advice, service and convenience you deserve — all at competitive prices. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair.
You may return most unopened items within 15 days of purchase for a refund. Unfortunately we can't accept returns on Nutrients, Trimming Machines, Lamps & Bulbs, Grow Tents, Trays or Harvest Tools. Refunds are issued to the original payment method.
Please keep packaging material until you’re completely satisfied with the condition and performance of the products purchased. This will make it easier to return your products, if necessary.
Unopened Return Items
Unopened products can be returned within 15 days of customer receipt of shipment. Some products can not be returned including Nutrients, Trimming Machines, Lamps & Bulbs, Grow Tents, Discontinued Products, Trays and/or Harvest Tools. A refund will be issued (less shipping and/or restocking fees) once the product is received at our GrowGen.pro warehouse and inspected. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Returns must be authorized by GrowGen.pro. Do not return items without the authorization from GrowGen.pro. Unauthorized returns will be returned to sender. After requesting a return by phone or email, you will receive a detailed email with the address of the warehouse the item(s) should be shipped back to and instructions for the return.
- Products must be free of scratches, dents or cosmetic defects.
- Products must be in new, resalable condition, and in the original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging inside of a plain brown shipping box.
- Products must not have been used.
- Return must include all informational brochures, installation guides, cords & accessories.
GrowGen.pro reserves the right to refuse a return for any item not in like-new condition. Returns will be refused if the manufacturer’s packaging is damaged or missing. The products and packaging must be protected with a plain brown shipping box.
Customers are responsible for restocking fees (20%), return shipping costs and for sending the item(s) back to our warehouse in the same condition the shipment was delivered. Please purchase insurance for your return package with the carrier of your choice. GrowGen.pro is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen return items.
1. Contact GrowGen.pro by phone, or email to request a return. All returns must be authorized.
2. Merchandise must be in its original packaging and placed in a shipping box to prevent any damage to the original packaging.
3. Remove and/or cover any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other identifying marks on the shipping box from previous shipments. Use a black marker to cover any existing labels or bar codes.
4. Products are not always returned to the original shipping location. You must address the return package to the warehouse dress we provide in your Return Authorization email.
5. Your shipment will be inspected when we receive your package. A refund will be issued within 7-10 business days.
In the case a product is defective within 30 days of receiving the order, we will exchange the product for a new one, issue a credit, or issue a refund after we receive and inspect the product. Please immediately contact us by phone or email if you discover one of our products is not working properly.
Once an order has physically shipped, partially or complete, it is considered fulfilled and will require a return subject to shipping and restocking fees, if applicable. Please contact GrowGen.pro via email or by phone as soon as possible. Your order is not considered canceled until you have been notified verbally, or by email, that we were successful in cancelling the shipment from leaving our warehouse.