SNS-311™ Natural Concentrated Plant, Fruit, Vegetable & Surface Wash
What is it? Think of SNS 311 as immediate medicine for your plants (or a first aid kit). Little spritzes may help a lot of conditions.
SNS-311 Natural Plant, Fruit and Vegetable Wash reduces oxidative stress on plants, safely removes pesticide residues and other contaminants, and destroys bacteria and fungus while adding some additional Vitamin C to the plants, vegetables, and fruit.
SNS-311 is made with Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda), Potassium Bicarbonate (baking powder), and Quillaja (Soap Bark), a botanical surfactant.
As a plant wash, it may:
• Reduce oxidative stress/ozone issues, i.e. brown tips, brown scarring, and leaf curling
• Remove pesticide oils
• Remove fungicide oils
• Reduce the odor from botanical pesticides and fungicides
• Reduce insect damage, by reducing stress
• Reduce fungus and bacterial damage, by reducing stress and washing off the fungus and bacteria
• Reduce fungus and bacteria by reducing their ability to adhere to the plant
• Increase the amount of fruit
• Increase fruit and leaf size
• Reduce odors; if your plant smells like rosemary or mildew, a little spray can reduce the odor
|Brand||Sierra Natural Science|